Monday, August 18, 2008

Horny People

As with my previous post I was going to relate my weekend.

But the length of my last post scared me. :-) .. just a simple morning wake up scenario, I have dragged for more than 3 pages. (heck)

So, I thought of cutting things short and going into more "point" fact things.

Going with the heading "Horny people"

I was walking a lot during the weekend....to the shops, did some gate crashing, attended a wedding as well. While I was walking on the road.. I saw about 8 of these. NOT at the same place.

But in some streets, home fronts, road sides and even bus halts.

So the question I was left swirling in my head was.

1. Is the people getting hornier and hornier that they don't have 20 seconds to slip in a condom.
2. OR, are the females getting dumber and dumber to get "banged, screwed, sexed, fucked, nailed or (what ever you call it)" .. without protection ?

I report... you decide

Lolz..

(took this pic from my own cam last afternoon of a empty pack floating on a small road side stream)

Read more about "Postinor" if you don't know

6 comments:

  1. Hik......hik...Hornier & hornier may be.........When I was young & active, we never had those Rubbers.....anyway, what you are trying to say is not clear, wht did you see on the side of the road.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. never had rubber ?

    FUCK... exactly how fucking OLD are you man.??

    well.. I saw only the empty packs on the road side.. not the fucked up woman :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, got a better solution?

    Not that I am looking for any .....

    Might interest the fellow blogger of mine..

    Lolzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. happochchiyoo I dont know owa...!


    Might interest the fellow blogger of mine..

    xcuse me Nash!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  5. well.. you ARE a woman after all.

    ReplyDelete