Monday, August 18, 2008

Horny People

As with my previous post I was going to relate my weekend.

But the length of my last post scared me. :-) .. just a simple morning wake up scenario, I have dragged for more than 3 pages. (heck)

So, I thought of cutting things short and going into more "point" fact things.

Going with the heading "Horny people"

I was walking a lot during the weekend....to the shops, did some gate crashing, attended a wedding as well. While I was walking on the road.. I saw about 8 of these. NOT at the same place.

But in some streets, home fronts, road sides and even bus halts.

So the question I was left swirling in my head was.

1. Is the people getting hornier and hornier that they don't have 20 seconds to slip in a condom.
2. OR, are the females getting dumber and dumber to get "banged, screwed, sexed, fucked, nailed or (what ever you call it)" .. without protection ?

I report... you decide

Lolz..

(took this pic from my own cam last afternoon of a empty pack floating on a small road side stream)

Read more about "Postinor" if you don't know

7 comments:

  1. Hik......hik...Hornier & hornier may be.........When I was young & active, we never had those Rubbers.....anyway, what you are trying to say is not clear, wht did you see on the side of the road.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. never had rubber ?

    FUCK... exactly how fucking OLD are you man.??

    well.. I saw only the empty packs on the road side.. not the fucked up woman :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, got a better solution?

    Not that I am looking for any .....

    Might interest the fellow blogger of mine..

    Lolzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. happochchiyoo I dont know owa...!


    Might interest the fellow blogger of mine..

    xcuse me Nash!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  5. well.. you ARE a woman after all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. See how hard it is?

    Hik! Hik! Getting on to it quickly.

    This is Well... May be cos they require some more protection. May be the problem could be with some local Rubber products which cannot be trusted! Hik!

    Anyway, I guess everyone should know bout this, Thanks for the link.

    Lolzz!

    ReplyDelete