Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Entry

According to some cynical commenter .. :-) I can't write happy stuff... tut, tut.. what a load of ox crap. I can write many many happy things. Just see for your self.



Muse:

I've always wanted a happy ending.

When i was younger, I went to bed with stories of princesses in pink dresses, even though I hated pink. but the princesses had 'happily ever after and found 'true love'. There was 'magic' involved, and in the end, everyone was 'happy'.

The only thing out of those I still believe in is that everyone gets a happy ending.

Don't make me lose my faith in that. please. But I doubt you can make me loose it either.


However, I remember my favorite shirt used to be perfect.... when I was a young tad that was.

It was white and I, in a moment of clumsiness, spilled so Coca-Kola on it.

I spent hours trying to get that stain out. I washed and scrubbed and got my mum to bleach that shirt, all for nothing.

It made me realize that some stains aren't meant to come out. maybe some just can't.

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
That thought depresses me. everyone knows happy endings don't have stains in them.

Shezzz.. so much for my happy entry !

But look at the brighter side of things, I at least understood that life's a bitch most of the time !

3 comments:

  1. Why you say that you are only the one who think like that? I am also like you,mate. I wanted to a happy ending with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope now you understand why I like to dream and read fairy tales. The only reason is always I can find happy endings PERFECT happy endings…!

    I like to mention my favorite quote about happy endings. From Om Shanthi Om movie.
    “..Like the films in our real lives everything get better in the end, you know Happy Endings..! and if things not get better, then that’s not the end.. It means film is still remaining…”

    ReplyDelete
  3. puts wavelength engines bhadam harrison rajkumar desktop pursuant policyfinal comma vaughan
    lolikneri havaqatsu

    ReplyDelete