Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Run A Mile

Something to Compliment Malee's post below... This is something I wrote a long time back... LOOOONG time back that is.


Guns don't kill people, death kills people. Does it
really need its own parking space? That's for you to
decide. I love finding things that make me smile.

So that is your job for the day, make me smile, damn
it. I'm pissed off. I want you all to run somewhere
today.

Every time I turn on
the news, if I'm not hearing about religion,
government or war, I am hearing about how fat
everybody is. So take some action for once in your
life, turn off your computer, get up, go outside, and
run a mile.

I can wait till you get back from your run, and
if after you run that mile you feel exhausted and as
if you are about to keel over, do it again tomorrow,
and keep doing it until it is not that tiring anymore
and then do it faster, and before you know it, you'll
quit your bitching and you will feel better and look
better and have more energy and all that equals
getting laid more often by more attractive people and
that is what everybody really wants now isn't it?

And if you say you don't have the time, then I say you
are a fucked up liar. Because between the running and
the shower you will probably want to take afterwards,
it shouldn't take you more than half an hour and
everybody has 30 minutes to spare. Oh yeah, when you
are taking your run, leave your cell phones in the
house, use the time to be with yourself, I know the
idea scares most of you but it's ok to be in your head
for half an hour.

1 comment: