Friday, August 12, 2011

Probably the Best....

There was an analysis of humans that I read some time ago. It said that Cats live alone..which means they live their lives alone and doesn't depend on anyone else of their kind to keep them company. ... For dogs, they are considered as pack animals which needs a family around them to live and be contend with.

However, humans are considered as Social animals where we need not just a family but friends, neighbors and a whole society in large to be contend and live our lives in.

Now fast forwarding to the present time... in this cosmopolitant and globalized world, people travel around and live in totally different soceities of what they are used to. So, in which point do we feel that nostalgic need of the familiar?

Taste !


That is my weak point. I don't know about others since i am not in their bodies to judge. For me , i long for that taste of the familiar food and aromas where ever I go. I can put up with most of the idiots who inhabit other parts of the world, the odd customs and crazy shit people do differently from place to place..........but i always go on looking for that usual familiar taste of Chillie over killed and spiced up food that sustained me for the last 29 years of my life.

But in time you do get use to the food of the locals.... speaking of me, now I can tolarate the 18 different types of 'sushi' these Japanese pricks eat and go through the barberic ritual of eating pigs and cows uncooked.... and I have come into terms of acccepting that soy souse play the most important part of these meals.

But, I smoke and I consume alchchol...

So what's the big deal you may ask? ... well, again speaking for my self.. I am someone who saavor the taste of what I smoke and drink.

As would be any self respecting smoker and a dipsomanic would confess that changing the preference of these two items are impossible.

And you think that in Japan, finding my flavour would be a brisk?........ OH FUCKING HELL NO.

Incredibaly these sons of bithches do not have Benson & Hedges... great..and the alchchol... they have everything in this known fucking universe except for the beer i tresure and love most. Hence, it was my mission from the day two of my excistance in this land to find them.

As for the smoking... i sort of took a different route considering my health... since I am a chain smoking bastard...I decided to cut down my consume of ciggarets and with much pain changed into a much more milder nicotine percentage pack.

Talking about it.. well, it's a new product by Marlboro. The name is "Ice Blast" Pictured below.

So, what is so Interesting about it? ... well.. smoking this thing is like getting a brick of ice forced down your throat. This ciggeret actually has a small ball inside the filter which you have to BITE down and break before you light this up....

Good point about this is the fact that when you feel ice cold in your throat, you don't have the craving for another smoke for atleast half an hour. Example which you might understand better is that you never smoke while drinking an sub zero cold Coca Cola in your hand right? ... like wise, you don't "feel" like smoking :)

But as for the story of my beer... this is where it gets interesting. :)

Now.. I love my brand of beer.. I only drink it and it makes me more close to home than anything in this world can throw at me...

But finding it was what was an adventure of it own self.

I searched the entire city of Narita from the moment I landed.... and no go :( ... then the city of Oita I turned upside down........still not in sight.

I checked the beer makers web site... i googled... i did everything possible...

Then all of a sudden i got lead for a reliable source (another hardcore dipsomaniac) and "she" told me that if I don't find it in this place, you will never find it anywhere in the whole of Japan.

So the day came for me get down and dirty in "mission find me effin beer" :)

I got to the place.....suitably named "YAMAYA" .... a world of Liquor shop...




I entered and eagle eyed through rows and rows of Liquor of all kinds and makes., later when i did a small calculation i figured that that store actually has 2Km's of racks filled with Liquor !


Somewhere there... I met an old aquitaine of mine Mr. Mendis as well. With hope filled in my heart as I entered the beer section i did an unbelievable thing I have OR rarely done in my life.

I Prayed... !!!!

I looked above, crossed my self and said "JC and GAM.. I rarely ask for things...but this is absolutely, unbelievably, in epic proportionality, utmostly, boombasticly, giga sizely important to me as a fat bitch with a cup cake...... I need to find me my beer inside here.... I want it, I need and I must have it... so either give it to me or I will get my self to the nearest church and piss on you"

and I walked in... searched for nearly an hour...

and hidden under useless useless useless ton of beer brands... THERE IT WAS ... JUST ONLY 18 BOTTLES of the ABSOLUTELY BEST !!



Yes.. it's Carlsberg... Not Probably... but positively the BEST BEER IN THE WORLD !!!


I love god sometimes :)

8 comments:

  1. Now this is an interesting post!!!

    finally Nash_Node prayed! LOLZZzzz!!!

    Well Carlsberg is the very first beer brand I tasted looooong time ago.. ever since I go for the same brand..

    mmm I dont smoke..so got nothing to talk about it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!carlsberg!!! only tasted once ....bt gt tonz of bottles at hme(all empty)....mn i do wanna smoke bt never got a chance... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @bing :- havent u act in hopme alone movie ? :p :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. siz i still could not find that nah ,there's no 'word ver.' thing in settings..:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Bing - y not..! just scroll down for "Show word verification for comments?" u will find it just after comment moderation thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gotcha!!! akka thnki.....removed k

    ReplyDelete